Ms H Glentworth – firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs P Bates – email@example.com
Mrs K Doyle – firstname.lastname@example.org
GCSE Geography AQA (8035) 1-9 GCSE
At GCSE 1-9 students follow the AQA exam board, this exciting course is based on a balanced framework of physical and human geography. It allows students to investigate the link between the two themes, and approach and examine the battles between man-made and natural worlds.
Living with the physical environment
- 3.1.1 Section A: The challenge of natural hazards
- 3.1.2 Section B: The living world
- 3.1.3 Section C: Physical landscapes in the UK
Challenges in the human environment
- 3.2.1 Section A: Urban issues and challenges
- 3.2.2 Section B: The changing economic world
- 3.2.3 Section C: The challenge of resource management
More information about the AQA syllabus and content can be found at: http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/geography/gcse/geography-8035
A-Level Geography AQA (7037)
The new specification will excite students’ minds, challenge perceptions and stimulate their investigative and analytical skills.
Whilst new units have been added to reflect the world today, the specification has retained much of the topics students enjoy, including hazards and population.
Students will undertake a geography fieldwork investigation, which helps students expand their geographical skills.
The new A Level curriculum has been implemented since September 2016 and further details can be found at: http://www.aqa.org.uk/subjects/geography/as-and-a-level/geography-7037
- Water and carbon cycles
- Hot desert systems and landscapes
- Coastal systems and landscapes
- Glacial systems and landscapes
- Ecosystems under stress
- Global systems and global governance
- Changing places
- Contemporary urban environments
- Population and the environment
- Resource security