Oriel is proud to have over 145 staff employed at the school. In our 2019 inspection report it was commented that “Staff have high expectations of students,
and students respond respectfully and enthusiastically”.
In July 2021 we surveyed all our staff with a survey covering many aspects of working in our school. A snapshot of answers is below.
- 92% of staff felt that their work gives them a sense of personal accomplishment
- 100% of staff were interested in their work
- 91% of staff said that they had a clear understanding of the schools objectives
- 94% of staff are proud to tell others that they are part of Oriel High School
- 87% of staff would recommend Oriel as a great place to work
- 99% of staff felt trusted to carry out their job effectively
- 93% of staff have really good friendships at work
- 84% of staff said their manager was open to their ideas
- 91% of staff said they were treated with respect by the people they work with